Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Blustery, blustery evening!

Today's training:

Swim
- 200m warm-up followed by 8 x 200m reps, 20 sec. rest
- I ran into Erik, my triathlon coach and asked him what we were doing in swim practice that night and he told me "race start followed by 500m, then finish with a 2000m". I thought, "Yeah, right ..." and asked him if he was serious. I asked him if we would have enough time to do that in an hour with warm-up and cool-down and he said sure, everyone should be able to swim fast enough. I told him that I did 3km in an hour and he told me that I should be able to swim 3.5km in an hour. Yeah, right, the day I become an "elite athlete" like him.
- I didn't make it to swim practice with my triathlon group because I still had to ...

Bike
- partly in the dark 'cause I procrastinated and lay on the sofa for a bit then talked on the phone and then worked on my blog (darn Blogger glitch!)
- total time: 1h 45 min., most of it in a headwind. I thought that I would finally be cycling with the wind pushing me all the way home ... yeah, sure ... as if wind never changes direction ...
- lots of bugs ... ick

No socializing tonight ... finally a quiet night at home! Yay! Did I manage to get anything productive done? Nooooooo !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home