Thursday, February 23, 2006

My headache is nothing now ... comparatively ...

Hey there folks ...

Feeling oh so much better today! Still have a headache, but it's just a little one now ... nothing like that doozer that I've been having for the past week. (Alright, I confess, I took some codeine today.) Neck and shoulders are much better too, still a little tight and painful, but better. Saw the doctor today and she said everything I'm feeling is par for the course and to be expected ... just have to be patient. Will be getting some physio starting next week.

Last night, I still had insomnia again ... ugh. I'm really not used to that. I'm the type of person that usually falls asleep as soon as my head touches the pillow and I pull the blankets up around my neck ... Let's see what happens tonight ...

Went for a little dip in the pool tonight, tried a little of everything and did a bunch of half laps (the middle divider was up, darn it!) Did some flip turns too, but ended up half drowning during one of them so I think I will leave them for another day when I've healed more. It was fun to play with the kids. So good to be back in the water again ... it gives me hope ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home