Friday, June 15, 2007

If you want something done, give it to a busy person

My day ...

- woke up at 6:30 am to work on job contract #1 at home
- went to job contract #2 from 9 am - 6 pm
- ate a snack and changed clothes at home then out to job contract #1 at 7:15 (office) to drop off what I worked on in the morning
- on the mountain before 8 pm for a medium-paced 8k (picked up the last 2k considerably!)
- quick supper
- talked to a few friends (while multi-tasking)
- baked banana and chocolate chip cake

- did dishes, put out garbage
- cleaned the bathroom
- manicure, pedicure, (while watching a half hour of CSI) ... then a bath!
- made lunch for work
- did some accounting
- blog and other internet things I like to do
Not much training in there ... yes, I know ... been thinking that I might not get around to doing a tri this summer unless I get my butt into a higher gear and actually put in a lot more training, especially on my bike! Thinking of climbing the mountain on my bike right now frightens me ...
One of my more prevalent thoughts these days is "How the heck did I ever do Ironman?" I can't even seem to fit in 1/10th of what I did for training last year ... mind you, I'm also working like a dog these days.
I'm looking forward to relaxing, playing with the kids, catching a film, cycling & picnic, and doing the BBQ thing this weekend ... ENJOY YOURSELVES, FOLKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home