Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ouf! Guilt run ...

Ate way too much at supper last night. Slipped in a very short run (about 25 min.) around my mum's neighbourhood just before heading out for dim sum to stuff my face again. Kinda refreshing to run with no danger of snow or ice twisting my ankle - that's Toronto for ya! ... Just a super cold puddle to totally wet my foot though. Ugh! Serves me right for checking out the changes to the park that I used to play in when I was a kid ... Just got back from Toronto from a very long drive and I could use some zzzz's. Hard to train when travelling during the holidays. Just way too much good food and late nights ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings from manzanillo, neat blog..... we need the deep inner stuff though...... what's in that head of yours?

12:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home