Thursday, January 05, 2006

Blues, finally!

Cross-training day today (well, I like to think of it as such!) Went snowboarding with the kids. Got them to do "blues" ... real cool. Just have to get them to turn and carve properly and we're really gonna fly! First descent is always so hard on the quads. I feel so stiff! Was a good girl today and wore my knee band. Not as painful.

My ankle hurts. For those not in the know, I am still healing from spraining it 7 or 8 times since Sept. Don't even realize anymore when I'm turning it except when it's too late and more damage has been done. When I ran the Honolulu Marathon in December, I wore both an ankle brace and knee band. Guess I didn't look like a warrior, but just another silly addicted runner refusing to accept injury.

I need someone to slap my wrist. I haven't been doing my physio exercises ... who has time?! My conundrum ... fitting in Ironman training with the kids, work, my charity fund-raising, and all sorts of too many other activities. I'm tired now and I still have to put away the snowboard equipment and work on my fund-raiser. And oh yes, do my physio exercises ... :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll slap your wrists.......knees, elbows and all those other joints

2:21 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The PHYSIO! Just Do It!

(consider yourself lectured... until I find out otherwise!)

4:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home